Hi Everyone
 Happy Saturday
I am thrilled to be joining Karen Valentines 4th annual blog party
for the first time

The space where I create is in our kitchen
 the heart

 of our Home
I have a small built in desk there that is a beautiful space to dream big dreams
I find inspiration in our everyday lives and the beauty that surrounds us


 ♥
 
{Love}
 being in this sun filled room

{Love}
There is storage under the window seat
that helps to keep me organized
This birdbath sits
 right outside the window
We never get tired of the view
A special spot
Even though my work space is small and in the center of our family life I would not change a thing
I am so grateful for it
I am going to go blog hop and see the inspiring spaces that y'all have


romantic saying for today

“Know that love is truly timeless.” 
unknown

 ♥
Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top