Hi Everyone
 Happy Saturday
 This time of year the hydrangeas start to 
show off in our front yard
The colors are so romantic 
soft pale purple and lots of Pink
They remind me so much of the beautiful hydrangeas blooming all
 over one of our favorite vacation spots Martha's Vineyard 
 ♥
They look so beautiful in this 
 vintage white ironstone pitcher 
 a timeless beauty 
Remember cut hydrangeas need to be put in water right away 

Growing hydrangeas is very rewarding
and a true test of faith 
Each year we cut them off almost completely and then  I watch hope and pray that the
leaves will start to return and the flowers will begin to bloom again
{picture me chewing my nails for 3 months}
 Our daughter said she likes this large
 purple and pink stem with its soft combination of colors

Grateful for such simple timeless beauty
 linking for Pink Saturday 

romantic saying for today

"Tis my greatest fortune to be loved by you"
unknown


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top