Hi Everyone
 Happy Wednesday

Warning!!!!
One small silver trophy can start a collection....
What was one adorable  second place sailing trophy
{ the little middle trophy}
 became two the one on the left is from 1913 and then
 there were three vintage silver trophies the one on the right is from 1940
all different sizes and shapes
{This is how a collection starts my friends}
 ~Vintage Silver Trophies~
that all capture a moment in time
 they  all tell a story of the past  not only in their design
 but in their beauty too
Now a larger trophy a bit crooked
 and not as fancy has found its way to our home
 and stolen my heart forever
This one from our son who found it at a garage sale for me
He handed it to me when he got home and said
I thought you might like this
It is a 1933
 La Jolla Country Club Presidents Cup trophy
He paid $14 dollars for it

I am still so overwhelmed and grateful for his thoughtfulness
this treasure is not just special 
It is a treasure of the heart

linking for White Wednesday

romantic saying for today

"Nothing is impossible to a willing heart"
Heywood


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top