Hi Everyone
 Happy Monday
With a Wedding in the family happening
 in a few weeks we all have what I am calling
~Wedding fever~
It is amazing how much goes into planning  a destination Wedding
 especially on a Island
everything has to be brought in by boat or plane
 the logistics has been like landing a stealth bomber
 on a mini aircraft carrier
 Being a born romantic 
{Love}
everything about Weddings
Above is a picture of the wedding topper my Parents had on their wedding cake
It got broken a few years ago and we put it back together as best we could can you see the cracks?

Here they are
on their wedding day in 1955
 Their Wedding cake topper
makes me smile because as you can see both of my Parents had dark hair
 and this couple has blonde hair?
so funny
I am so grateful to have this family  treasure 

Vintage Cake toppers are a popular treasure to collect

The soon to be Bride and Groom are trying to decide 
 what to put on top of their Wedding cake
via

The flowers on the top of this Wedding cake
 look simple and gorgeous
{Love}
 the ivy and pink roses
but what if you want to keep the topper as an heirloom?

via

This rustic adorable grapevine heart would be cute
 for a garden country Wedding
via 

{Love}
 this simple wire heart too
We need ideas for the cake topper
for the upcoming Wedding
I would {Love} to hear from YOU
 what did you have on the top of your Wedding Cake?
I will show you soon  what we had on the top of our Wedding cake
hint...
it started a lifelong collection

romantic saying for today

"Today I give my heart to you and only you forever"
Chandler


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top