Hi Everyone
 Happy Friday
This week is so special
a milestone
Our Son is graduating from High School 
Here I am {second from the left}in his HUGE Lettermen's jacket with all of the
 Senior Moms for last nights Senior presents for the
 Varsity baseball team

I just wanted you all to know why I have not been able to 
respond to your thoughtful comments
I am grateful for every one
I promise I will reply
when this wonderful whirlwind subsides
Along with baseball games
and sending out graduation announcements
{ and trying not to get too weepy}
We have been unpacking the first shipment of treasures from the Country Living Fair
So many fabulous White Ironstone pieces
I admit I  have a passion for
~White Ironstone~
{some might call it an obsession?}
Will be pricing and adding some new treasures to
the online shop this weekend



romantic saying for today
"Familiar acts are beautiful through Love"
Shelly



Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top