Hi Everyone
 Happy Friday
Here are some more fun pic's of the
 Country Living Fair in Austin
This was one of my favorite booths 
{Love}
the color of that bench
 and the idea of hanging vintage mirrored medicine cabinets in the garden
 Its me with the giant
Country Living Magazine
in the back ground

I really wanted to take it Home with me
There were wonderful " how to" seminars going on 
 this one was all about making your own soap
the smell of Lavender was intoxicating I did not stay to learn how because I saw this sign
There was another entire area filled with more vintage treasures
 A bronze cowboy boot that just had to come home with me

We all fell in
 {Love}
 with this  giant T.P. made with
vintage lace table clothes 
This gorgeous planter box
could I fit it on the plane?
I did buy a few of these white vintage letters
and a beautiful pink plate
We had so much fun and there are even more surprises to share with you too
 ♥
linking with Vintage Inspiration
My Romantic Home

romantic saying for today
"A kiss is a shared moment of bliss"
unknown


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top