Hi Everyone
Happy Wednesday
Do You 
 {Love} 
White Wicker furniture
The very first piece of white wicker I purchased was this little vintage desk
 I bought it for $46 at a auction
 seemed like a fortune at the time
It went with me to college and back again
Now it has been
 in every room in our house
 even in the the kitchen at one time
{ We even used it at our Wedding}
I remember my room mate had a huge ugly heavy dark wood desk  
which I talked her into letting me paint white  
{Love}
Wicker it is light and airy easy to move around
 this wicker desk has stood the test of time
At the moment it is in our bedroom next to a chair that I found on the side of the road 
with a free sign on it 
 Every  spring we always take all the wicker furniture outside 
 spray it down giving it a good bath
 Then we add a  fresh coat of white paint to keep it looking 
fresh and clean
 We have  several white wicker treasures in our home
Wicker moves around fitting into every room
 and even looks fabulous outside too

A little white wicker tray  
is the perfect spot to show off  favorite found shells and beach glass

Living with wicker 
adds a charm and beauty to any home
linking for White Wednesday

romantic saying for today
"One word frees us from the weight of life that word is love"
Sophocles

Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top