Hi Everyone
 Happy Wednesday
One of the first things we did when we bought 
our Home was put 
a screen door on our front door
 It came from a old house in Irvine California that was being torn down
I strapped the screen door to the top of my car with bungee cords
 {always handy to have in the car}
 and kept my fingers crossed it would fit the front door 
so grateful it fit with just minor trimming
 {Love}
having the door open on warm sunny days
and
 we all enjoy the view of the front yard  and the addition of the cool breeze 
that flows through the house
There are white popcorn roses growing 
on a vintage rusty garden rose support
The rose smells so great filling the house with its intoxicating aroma 
Our kitty patiently waiting for me to open 
the screen door to go outside
This vintage screen door adds a cottage charm 
to our home
So grateful it fit!!
linking for White Wednesday

romantic saying for today
"You are my north and south my east and west my working week and my Sunday rest"
 Auden

Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top