Hi Everyone
 Happy Monday
♥ 
{Love}
 a clean kitchen
 Kitchens can get what I like to call 
clogged up

 Not "in the sink" clogged up
 but clogged up with too much stuff
Stuff on the counter tops appliances everywhere 

 Taking inventory 
of the stuff on the counters and deciding what really is necessary
 helps to unclog 
Sometimes just putting something in a different spot or adding flowers
{always my first solution LOL}
can lighten up the kitchen
~Less is more ~
So I am taking stock looking around to see what I can put away or eliminate and what can be moved to a cabinet or drawer
 The blender and the mixer went into a cabinet 
and the kitchen feels a little lighter already
It is still a work in progress but we are going in the right direction
Grateful today for storage space
 and a clean kitchen
linking for Show off your Cottage Monday

romantic saying for today
"You changed my world with just one kiss"
unknown


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top