Hi Everyone
 Happy Friday
We have 5 ferns in our Home 
{Love}
their lacy look and the beautiful green color
 Did you know that having plants 
in your home is good for you
Plants produce oxygen
and they also help to rid a room of chemicals
 and add humidity too


We have two ferns in the dining room 
 one in the entry to the house 
and two in the living room


A happy fern is watered and trimmed once a week
I call it a fern haircut


Go Fern green


This morning I took the ferns outside for their weekly watering 
and when I grabbed the last fern from the top of the hutch
I looked down to see something funny on the tile in the living room


A baby frog had taken up residence in the fern
Imagine my surprise
{wish I had a video it was hilarious}
grateful the camera was nearby

He was not very happy to go back outside
 but with some coaxing he finally made it out safely
I can only guess he jumped into the fern when we watered it outside last week?

A beautiful fern is
  a great way to add beauty and health to your home
romantic saying for today
"Love makes all things possible"
Anonymous



Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top