Hi Everyone
Happy Wednesday
Amazing what a little white  can do  
I found a  beat up chair that had great bones but needed a little attention
 the owners were giving it away for 
 Free
{probably due to the dated avocado green material }
sorry no before pic's my Husband started tearing it apart before I could grab the camera

We decided to try to bring it back to Life and give it a good Home

We recovered it with a white matelasse bedspread
 the bedspread was $20 dollars at the same sale

I wanted the chair to be
clean lined with a box pleat and a slightly scalloped edge


The  White matelasse double woven cotton bedspread has a 
beautiful  pattern and a durability that will last for years

{Love}
the turned wood legs
This chair is similar from Wisteria it runs $399.00


♥♥♥


Simple changes that turned out better than I imagined
{I hid the staples}

  linking for White Wednesday
*****A Special Thank You to Kathleen at Faded Charm*****
 for 
her kind words about 
White Ironstone Cottage
 I am a big fan of 
Faded Charm and never miss a White Wednesday party  
Be sure and pop over and join in the fun

romantic saying for today
"I want you no more than a heartbeat away"
unknown


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top