Hi Everyone
Happy Wednesday

A friend came over yesterday 
she said she wanted to see our Halloween mantel but instead
She asked me to leave for a few hours so she could 
shake things up a little at our house


I left to get groceries wondering what I
was going to come home too



 I walked in the front door and fell in
{Love}
I knew she always wanted to move this
~vintage white mirror~


I was so surprised that the mirror looked good there
I thought it might be too
BIG

It looks so pretty and
just look at the beautiful reflection in the mirror


She even added a few
white roses
to the pink bouquet she knows me so well
 {Love}
the way she shook things up I am grateful for such a wonderful friend
now its my turn to shake things up at her house I can't wait !!!
 
sharing this post with


romantic saying for today
" Love opens not only your heart but your eyes to the beauty in the world"
unknown


Pam 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top