Hi Friends

Happy Wednesday
 Many of you have emailed me saying you would like to collect 
vintage White Ironstone but it is too expensive
 I found several amazing White Ironstone treasures today
I grabbed the camera to show you the price tags



Both of the white ironstone pitchers were only $2.95 
and the white  ironstone covered  serving dish was only $4.95
the silver plated monogrammed pitcher was
$5.95


When shopping for vintage treasures
don't be afraid to ask if there may be things in the back that they have not put out yet
I asked if this shop had any white pitchers and the sales girl said I think there are some pieces in the back let me see
When she walked out with these I was thrilled and she was thrilled to sell them

Wonderful affordable and beautiful 
Always looks fabulous with every decor
{Love}
White Ironstone


 I found this large white ironstone
  pitcher in Texas and it fits perfectly on this Victorian wood 
fern stand
I keep looking at it trying to like the dark wood
anyone want to bet it will be painted white someday?

It would look so pretty painted white
what do you think?


The purple blue hydrangea is from the garden the last of the season
Such a pretty combination

 Grateful for the new bargains and that I was able to show you how affordable vintage
White Ironstone can be

romantic saying for today

"May joy and peace surround you
contentment latch your door may happiness be with you now and evermore"
unknown

Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top