Hi Everyone
Happy Friday
I had a few friends over for tea  yesterday
♥ 

 I wanted to keep the cream cold so
I put this large vintage tin mold in the freezer and just before everyone arrived
I grabbed it and set the cream pitcher in the tin mold
It worked so well keeping the cream very cold

 I have to admit I have a passion for sugar cubes
They are so cute and of coarse my favorite color
white


 I put a few 
sugar cubes 
in the smaller tin mold
and tea bags in the other tin mold



 The vintage tin molds were a big hit




{Love}
that the mold kept the cream so cold

It is fun to have friends over and catch up
now that the kids are back at school
 and
fun to have tea in beautiful vintage tea cups and saucers too

romantic saying for today
"Love must be as much a light as it is a flame"
Henry David Thoreau


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top