Hi Everyone
Happy Friday
♥ 



Even though this
~French Flower Basket~
is adorable
the flowers from the garden take my breath away 


This morning the weather was cooler
there was a little breeze blowing
it was beautiful and the perfect time
to pick some flowers from the garden
with my daughter
The vintage french flower basket was 
the perfect vase with the galvanized insert for the
white iceberg roses and pink hydrangeas
we picked


Our daughter was giggling at how funny I looked
when I was taking these pictures
It is difficult to take pictures in front of a mirror and not be in them


One of my  favorite sounds is our
childrens giggles and laughter
So Grateful and Blessed
to be Mom to such an amazing daughter and son
and to be married to my soul mate
linking with
Feathered Nest Friday
Vintage Inspiration Friday 
Show and Tell Friday

romantic saying for today
"Even after all these years my heart races home to you happy humming singing songs that tell how
I love you"
Mary Quigley


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top