Hi Everyone

This is our White Front Door
It did not look this way when we bought this house a few years ago
The story of how we came to live in this house would make you laugh and cry
it is quite an adventure anyway back to the
front door


I Love the way it turned out

warning !!!!!!!!!
the picture you are going to see next is
frightening

Yikes !!!!!!!
This is the front door before
I love how my husband kept saying
that the house had
potential


Of coarse he was right
The house has the most amazing view, lots of privacy
and is 5 minutes from the beach
We are so lucky and so Blessed to live here
I have to admit it is still a work in progress
but I love the challenge of turning this house into our
{Home}


It is so fun to see what a little white paint can do

romantic saying for today

"Give all to Love; obey thy heart"
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top