Hi Everyone
Happy Thursday
When I saw this photo it made me laugh out loud
Don't get me wrong I love everything about this room
the white floors
{Which I am trying to convince my Husband would look fabulous in our home}
the glass candlesticks
Oh My! the amazing fireplace
no
The thing that caught my eye was the large
STACK of MAGAZINES
next to the chest.


I too have magazines all over the house
they are here there and everywhere
These are the ones in the Kitchen

Here are a few more in the hall way
I try to get creative
really this wood floor would look amazing painted
{WHITE}



Here are even more magazines in a vintage white wicker basket
I try to eliminate
I even try to just cut out the articles, pictures and ideas
I really like and then recycle the magazines
but some are just
Too Fabulous
to let go of
I have just ordered my very first
Jeanne d Arc Living magazine
I am so excited
If you are like me and have a FEW magazines in your home where do you put them?
Are they stacked up floor to ceiling too

I Hope you have a wonderful day

romantic saying for today

"You are my sleep, my rest,the water I drink
I can be without anyone but not without you"
rumi

Pam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top