Hi Everyone
 Happy Wednesday

 When Shopping for vintage treasures
 there are a few things that I always look for
{Love}
to find anything that has a wood handle detail
like the handle on this vintage White Ironstone treasure 
it  is in great shape for its age
late 1800's
 This white enamelware  milk carrier with all its rusty charm 
has a simple wooden handle 
Because it was used outside 
the patina of the wood is lighter and less detailed

These Vintage enamelware buckets  have 
 fabulous wooden handles
The wood handles are a part of their charm
we actually use
 these vintage treasures everyday
{Love}
The wood handle on this French wire basket 
Such a great design detail it is fun to
look for the wood details when shopping for Vintage Treasures
linking for White Wednesday

romantic saying for today

"I love thee - I love thee,'Tis all that I can say
It is my vision in the night,My dreaming in the day"

Thomas Hood


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top