Hi Everyone
 Happy Saturday
This vintage tin heart hangs from a
beautiful french ribbon it also has three
vintage chandelier crystals 
hanging at the bottom 
{Love}
the large size and all of the lovely
vintage details
It looks fabulous in every room in the house
Here it is in the dining room
Here it is in the entryway
I fell in
{Love}
 with these vintage tin hearts and I know you will too
If you would like one
 I am giving one away all you have to do is
become a follower of
~White Ironstone Cottage~
and leave a comment
If you are already a follower please leave a comment to enter
I will give you a bonus gift if you win !!!!!
If you follow White Ironstone Cottage on
 facebook too, you get another extra gift !!!!!
If you post about the giveaway or put it on your sidebar I will give you another entry  plus the bonus gifts

I will select a number at random on  
June 20 
{the official first day of summer} 
linking for Pink Saturday 
romantic saying for today
"I Love you till time stands still"
unknown


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top