Hi Everyone
 Happy Friday
Vintage Cake stands seem 
to be everywhere in 
our Home 
They are on shelves and 
counter tops
even stacked on top of each other
 in our kitchen cabinets
Some have  domes or cloches on top and
 some have adorable ruffled edges
Many of the vintage glass cake stands were given to me by my Grandmother
She made the most beautiful  and yummy cakes 
The cake stands are all different sizes, designs and shapes 
Most are vintage
I am not sure when this collection really started or that I even realized I had started a collection
 until the cake stands began to need more space in the kitchen 
and then they started to overflow through out the house
A Silver cake stand even sits on top of our stove
All of our cake stands get used especially during the holidays
and  for celebrations 
It is fun to hunt for usual vintage cake stands
 {I try to limit my collection to white, silver and clear glass}
pink would be pretty too!!!
~Do you have a treasure that you did not realize you were collecting 
until they took over your home too?~
Don't forget to enter the vintage tin heart giveaway
 please click here
giveaway  ends June 20th 

romantic saying for today
"Remember tonight for it is the beginning of always"
Dante Alighieri



Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top