Hi Everyone
Happy Wednesday
Yesterday while returning a few gifts
{our excuse to go shopping}
 My daughter and I had to go to Pottery Barn
 and there at the store was the one thing missing from
 my Christmas list
sigh
~white cheese plates~

They were  worth the wait
{Love}
the 3 different sizes and designs
{Love}
using them even behind the stove

Best of all they are white
they look amazing just sitting 
all together on the island in the kitchen
So Grateful to have found them and thrilled the hunt is over
The best part is I was shopping with my daughter and she found them 
for me and with the return they did not cost me anything!!!!
I am such a Blessed and Happy Mom
Could not wait to get them home and put them up in the kitchen
I have a feeling we will be eating and serving a lot more cheese
linking for White Wednesday

romantic saying for today
"Love is you and me and that is all I see"
anonymous


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top