Hi Everyone
Happy Saturday
{Love}
this  spot in our home

When designing your home it is important to 
carve out a quiet spot 
a place  where family can sit and read a book or look at magazines or just sit and relax
It is simple to do all it really takes is a comfy chair


Maybe a few pillows
and a warm blanket
  I encourage you to find a sunny spot
where the sun can be felt on your shoulders or by a warm fire
Our spot is in the kitchen
When the family leaves the house in the morning I
 {Love}
to sit in this chair with our sweet pug  Finley at my feet 
This is the view
from our comfy chair
The room is filled
with morning light

 and birds playing in the birdbath

A blissful way to start any day
Do you have a quiet spot in your home too?
linking for 
romantic saying for today
"If I could choose again I"d choose You"
unknown

Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top