Hi Everyone
Happy Monday
{Love}
French bread
I have been enjoying making 
fresh homemade  bread with our new
Kitchen-aid stand mixer
 ~Shes a cutie~
Built to last forever and so easy to use
I have to admit I was a little intimidated at first  so I did what any inexperienced person would do
I watched the most hilarious You Tube videos on how to use your kitchen aid mixer 
technology is wonderful
 Now that I am almost a pro at this
{notice how I was able to lift the top}
baby steps..
I am scouring all of my vintage cook books

 I have an eclectic collection 

Do you have a  great bread recipe you could share with me?
I would be grateful
{Love}
to try your family favorite
I am thinking of making a romantic "pain francais" for my handsome valentine this year
romantic saying for today
"May your heart always find a way home to me"
 anonymous

Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top