Hi Everyone
 Happy Wednesday
This fabulous vintage  wrought iron tree seat
 sits in our circle drive way 
it is wrapped around a pretty blue Jacaranda tree
Its funny how much we use this seat 
When I found it I was at a garage sale 
My heart skipped a beat I knew exactly where I was going to put the seat I could see it sitting around the tree in the drive way
 but I was told  the bench was already
 sold 
the lady was coming back to pick it up
{ it is very heavy}
sigh
I gave the seller my number for some reason
 just in case the lady did not show up?
So I came home and looked online for a tree seat to put around the tree 
 This  white wooden tree seat from amazon.com
was pretty

This one from  Living Quarters  was beautiful
I imagined it painted white

Then magically I got a call
the lady who was going to pick up the seat
changed her mind
 I was in the car so fast
It is the perfect combination of vintage white and rust

it was meant to be here
I have learned to leave my number just in case  
Has this ever happened to you

linking for White Wednesday

romantic saying for today
"Loving you is such great fortune like breathing a rare sweet fragrance"
Johart


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top