We are going to a dear friends
Wedding today
 I have been on the hunt for the perfect dress to wear  to a Spring Wedding
 {Loved}
 this pink dress from
 Free People 
almost bought it
But I wasn't sure so I kept shopping 
{Loved}
this black dress from Anthropologie
fit like a glove
and this Anthropologie lace black dress too
 but I decided  not to wear black to a
~Spring Wedding~
{Loved}
this dress from Valentino
  but it was
$2,499.00
just a little over my budget LOL
 I tried on this adorable dress at
 Ann Taylor
it was cute
Then at Nordstrom's I found the
 perfect dress to wear to a
Spring Wedding 
cute for Easter too


We are so excited  and grateful to be apart of such a special day
I am bringing my camera  can't wait to show you all the beauty and joy
{Love}
Weddings 

romantic saying for today
"Marriage is the promise of eternal Love"
Kate and Leopold


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top