Hi Everyone
 Happy Wednesday
This large birdhouse was sitting 
at our front entrance when I came home tonight after our sons Varsity baseball game
 ~It looks so beautiful~

My sweet handsome husband surprised me
 by painting the birdhouse for me


I found this cutie last Friday at Matildas Mouse sale
it was painted a light green color
I knew it would look amazing painted white


 I am thrilled with the way it turned out 
{Love}
 the magic of white paint the birdhouse now looks
clean, crisp and fabulous


So touched that my handsome husband painted it for me
 I didn't even ask him to
He knows the way to my heart
everyday I am grateful to be married to such a  handsome thoughtful  husband
{sigh}
linking for White Wednesday


romantic saying for today
"Your Love lights my way every hour of every day"
unknown

 
Pam 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top