Hi Everyone
Happy Monday
These sweet peas smell so
 beautiful
 I wish there was a way for you to smell them too
We need someone to make a scent app for blogs
can you imagine?

We bought them at the
 Irvine Flea Market
It is still one of my favorite places to find vintage treasures
It is held the first Sunday of every month
They moved recently to a new location at the
 Orange County Great Park
It is easy to find just look for the giant balloon that looks like an orange
It was a great day perfect weather
{felt like summer}
 lots of vendors, great prices,
 plenty of parking and even a farmers market 
~Grateful~ 
♥♥♥


They look pink in some of these pictures
 but they are actually the most amazing 
 lavender color
Sweet pea
 is the perfect name for such a sweet smelling flower

I put them in the crystal vase my Grandmother gave me when I graduated from college
She  {Loved}  sweet peas too
 Her garden was full of them
 the fragrance engulfed her entire house
Every time I smell them I think of her
I planted some in our garden this year and I
 can't wait  to pick a few flowers from our garden
in a few weeks

linking for Show off your Cottage Monday

romantic saying for today

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day
Thou art more lovely and more temperate".

William Shakespeare


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top