Last night was a special night for our family
Every year we collect toys for the children at Children's Hospital
{this was our 18th year} and then we get to drop the toys off at the hospital
Now that our Children are older it fills my heart to see them getting into the act of caring for others Even in this very small and simple way
We all come home filled with the
JOY of giving
I am Grateful
Grateful for our family Christmas traditions baking cookies (Grandmothers recipe)
Living Nativity
Ice Skating at the Hotel del Coronado
Christmas Eve Church service
I hope you are getting into the spirit of Christmas and enjoying your family traditions
I think we might need to build an Ark here in California it has been raining so much
The plants are HAPPY for all the rain and
I am so glad those Red Wellies are on my Christmas list
Feeling the {magic} of Christmas ?
Happy Tuesday
Blessings
Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top