Do You have friends in your life that inspire you?
My sweet friend Malvina is an inspiration to everyone she meets.
She is one of the most beautiful, divine, obedient to the Lord, friends that I am Blessed to know
and she overflows with artistic talent
I am Blessed by her friendship
Her etsy shop is filled with her beautiful creations
click here to take a peek
http://www.etsy.com/shop/mlaudici
All her creations are Treasures

This LOVE bracelet is one of her Bible verse inspired pieces

These treasures are made by hand with quality sterling silver and real fresh water pearls. Each distinctive piece comes with a Bible verse and a adorable green and white polka dotted bag that is coveted like the turquoise Tiffany bag among all her friends

All of her jewelry and paintings ( yes she paints too)
would make the most thoughtful gifts for

Christmas

or for any occasion.



I am a happy Mommy

Our daughter comes Home from Texas today and I will finally have all my
ducklings in the pond
{at home}
tonight
I am so grateful
and filled with JOY
Happy Friday
Blessings
Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top