Meet Talented Robyn and her beau Ander's
They are so adorable ( check out Robyn's wellies).
Robyn has a new store in Valley Center.
I can't wait to see it.
I met Robyn when she
and her Mom opened
their store on Cedros in
Solana Beach. It was an old house and I still remember
the floor it was covered with old
Country Living and Country Home magazine covers.
Such a great idea.
Robyn buys a great deal of her
treasures from Ireland.
I love the way she vignettes everything
in her store.
She has a great eye. Her store was even featured in
Victoria Magazine.
She is also marvelous with flowers.
Did I mention she is Talented?



Beautiful Invite here is the address

31339 Valley Center Road

Valley Center, Calif 92082

Grand Opening October 1-3

10 -5

I can't wait !

Blessings

Pam




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top