We were in beautiful Santa Barbara last weekend.
It was gorgeous weather and very fun shopping too.
I love the garage sales there. I always find pretty treasures.
I found these ballet slippers for $1
I also found a white slip and this french wire basket
love the wooden handle



I was so excited to get home and put the ballet slippers
up in my daughters room
I've been looking for ballet slippers for quite a long time.
I spotted them as we drove by the sale
and I jumped out of the car and the sweet girls who
were having the sale were so thrilled that I wanted them, it was fun.
When we got home
Everything ended up in a pile on the floor.
It looked so pretty I grabbed the camera to show you.
* A little tip*
Don't be afraid to make an offer when you are
buying things at garage sales and flea markets
I was able to buy all 3 items for 8 dollars
Happy White Wednesday
Blessings..
Pam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top