Hi Everyone
Happy Saturday
 
 Decorating with vintage pink
This adorable vintage pink stool has found it's way into the dining room
It has the prettiest vintage floral barkcloth seat


 It is very chippy, shabby and sturdy as can be
Built to last a lifetime...

We use this stool for everything from changing light bulbs
{ I wish I was taller}
to cleaning and dusting the chandeliers
{Love}
our kitty Latte likes this stool too

When I found this stool I almost did not buy it
I walked past it looked at it and walked away, but a few minutes later I was still thinking about it 
{ it started haunting me}
Has this ever happened to you?
I could picture it in the house already 
I was very Lucky it was still there 
Usually when this happens the treasure is gone
My vintage shopping tip
If you like it buy it 
before someone else does!!!!



linking for Pink Saturday


romantic saying for today

"Many are the stars I see, but in my eye no star like thee"
unknown



Pam



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top