Hi Everyone
Happy Saturday

Lost is such a sad word
We lost a few vintage Christmas treasures last year when a water pipe broke in our garage
I was heart broken
But of coarse I was on the hunt for new vintage ornaments all year long
a great excuse to shop!!!!
yesterday something wonderful happened

My handsome husband has been cleaning out the garage
donating unused things to the goodwill.
In a box marked hats he found 
one of the missing treasures
my  *Merry Christmas* cup
I was so thrilled  to find the cup it was given to me by my Grandmother 
Such a mystery
I am not sure we will ever be able to figure out how 
or why it was in a box marked baseball caps
I am just grateful it was there 
~Found is such a joyful word~
can you believe there are
only 15 days until Christmas
linking for Pink Saturday

romantic saying for today
"You can't blame gravity for falling in Love"
Albert Einstein


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top