Lately I have had
Boxwood Fever
Here are the symptoms in case you think you might have it too.
You have this sudden urge to get in the car and drive to HOME DEPOT.
You grab a cart and fill it to the brim with boxwood plants
You drive home and begin planting boxwood and then
You have a sudden urge to get in the car and the cycle repeats itself.
Sound familiar?
Our backyard has a great Boxwood border
that really helps define the patio.
I think this is where I caught the fever

I am in awe of this idea.

Warning

Boxwood Fever is highly contagious



This is our front yard birdbath with
Boxwood
surrounding the base.



Oh My...
This would look so cute in the side yard.. There are so many different ways to trim
boxwood.
I really like the rounded edges.


Here is the wreath I have on my inspiration board for Christmas.
I better get in the car and drive to.. well you know the rest.
I wonder if there is a cure?

Hope you are having a wonderful morning

Blessings
Pam






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top