Hi All,
Happy Sunday before
Halloween
I am so excited to share with you the picture
I received from a sweet follower who was inspired
to decorate her mantel from the picture above.
Here is the Mantel I decorated with
white pumpkins


And here is Cindi's artistic flare.
Love the richer tones of her mantel more traditional
I like the spider webs hanging down
spooky and fun
Thank You Cindi for sharing your design pic I love your ideas



My BOO pumpkins and yes a little orange too


and here is the inspiration picture again that I found in Country Living magazine
I love that Cindi and I brought our own artistic ideas to the
design of our Halloween mantels.

Thanks to all of you for your comments and emails
It is so fun to hear that you have been inspired to try a new idea.
Only one week to go
are you decorated and ready?

You still have time to decorate and create a little magic

Blessings
Pam





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top