Hi Everyone
Happy Wednesday

This is a Wonderful and Romantic Restaurant in Point Loma 
called the 
Old Venice Restaurant
.We have been going to this beautiful place for years.
It is so pretty with its simple white table clothes and candles everywhere
.The Big comfy white slip covered chairs by the fireplace are a favorite spot on a chilly night.
They always have wonderful white flowers that smell as good as they look.
But The best part of coarse is the delicious food.
It is an Italian restaurant and the bread is so good you won't want to eat the rest of the dinner.Everything is yummy the pastas, the salads the desserts. This is my favorite spot for a romantic night out with my wonderful husband.
Doing this post has made me hungry.I love this salad so delish.

I Hope you have a Wonderful Romantic Wednesday



Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top