I have been collecting White Ironstone for over 30 years I found my first piece when I was 12 years old
Even though each piece is a treasure I use it every day. Love the crazing of old ironstone no two whites are the same
My favorite piece is the pitcher I found in a atelier in France a few years ago
It sits on top of my dining table most of the time filled with flowers.

Thanks to a wonderful new friend and blog follower Cheri who sent me this picture of her dream kitchen from Country Living magazine.
I love how the White Ironstone is part of the decor. So crisp and clean.
The Island is awesome with the tin and the butcher block top. The open shelves are great for displaying cute found treasures.LoveLoveLove the look.I can't wait to see how your house turns out Cheri. Don't forget to send me pics of your kitchen when it is done.
If you collect white ironstone please send me your pictures
I would love to see how you decorate with white ironstone
Blessings
Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top