Here are some pictures of the Market Place yesterday. It was so wonderful to see everyone. Lots of gorgeous one of a kind treasures. Every booth was filled to the brim with beauty. Anjie,Gail and I had so much fun.I really loved the way our booth turned out.Putting the booth together is alot like decorating a house. I lovelovelove this picture of Rita in her new bloomers. Doesn't she look Bella beautiful. Rita and Christie were wonderful hostesses treating everyone like family. More pictures on the way.I am so excited for the Olivenhein Grove Sale. Be sure and Mark your calenders April 30 and May 1st.Thank You to all who came and said they like my blog. I am grateful to have you all following along and thank you for buying my vintage treasures for your home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top